Sightful Invest
  • Business
  • Investing
  • Politics
  • Stock
Top Posts
Rubio meets with Zelenskyy ahead of crucial Geneva...
Rubio meets with Zelenskyy ahead of crucial Geneva...
AG Pam Bondi announces ‘all’ Epstein files have...
Rubio defends US operation in Venezuela, calls out...
Waltz calls UN a ‘cesspool for antisemitism’ as...
Trump announces $5 billion pledge in Gaza aid...
The one sentence in Rubio’s Munich speech that...
Doctors Without Borders reduces operations at Gaza hospital...
Editor’s Picks: Gold, Silver Prices Dip and Bounce...
Texas Dem Senate primary fractures over race rhetoric...
  • Business
  • Investing
  • Politics
  • Stock

Sightful Invest

Politics

UK prime minister suggests former Prince Andrew should testify in Epstein investigation

by admin November 24, 2025
November 24, 2025
UK prime minister suggests former Prince Andrew should testify in Epstein investigation

U.K. Prime Minister Kier Starmer suggested Monday that the former Prince Andrew should testify in the U.S. investigation into Jeffrey Epstein.

Starmer made the comment to reporters while traveling to a G-20 summit in Johannesburg on Monday, though he declined to comment on the former prince’s case directly.

‘I don’t comment on his particular case,’’ Starmer said. ‘But as a general principle I’ve held for a very long time is that anybody who has got relevant information in relation to these kind of cases should give that evidence to those that need it.’’

Starmer’s comments come after the U.S. House Oversight Committee requested that he ex-royal, who is now known as Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor, submit to a transcribed interview regarding his long relationship with Epstein. He has so far ignored the request.

Rep. Robert Garcia of California, the committee’s ranking Democrat, and Rep. Suhas Subramanyam, a Democrat from Virginia, accused the disgraced royal of trying to ‘hide’ from the investigation.

‘Our work will move forward with or without him, and we will hold anyone who was involved in these crimes accountable, no matter their wealth, status or political party,’ they said in a statement released on Friday. ‘We will get justice for the survivors.’

King Charles III formally removed the ‘Style, Titles and Honours of Prince Andrew’ in late October.

‘His lease on Royal Lodge has, to date, provided him with legal protection to continue in residence,’ Buckingham Palace announced in a statement. ‘Formal notice has now been served to surrender the lease, and he will move to alternative private accommodation.’

The palace said the censures ‘are deemed necessary, notwithstanding the fact that he continues to deny the allegations against him.’

Andrew announced Oct. 17 that he was relinquishing his Duke of York title after the publication of an unauthorized biography by British author Andrew Lownie, ‘Entitled: The Rise and Fall of the House of York,’ in August.

Fox News’ Alexandra Koch contributed to this report.

This post appeared first on FOX NEWS

previous post
Trump’s main DOGE office shutters — but its war on government waste isn’t over
next post
US-backed aid group ends Gaza mission after defying Hamas threats, UN criticism

You may also like

Deadly strike on US troops tests Trump’s counter-ISIS...

December 19, 2025

Biden’s autopen use questioned amid released audio from...

May 17, 2025

Poll shows which party has the edge ahead...

January 22, 2026

Here’s what happened during President Donald Trump’s 5th...

February 22, 2025

DOGE cuts $51M from US African Development Foundation,...

April 8, 2025

Top Democratic super PAC launches massive $50M ad...

July 27, 2024

Red state sheriff credits Trump’s border policies for...

March 5, 2025

124 Dems oppose historically bipartisan defense bill over...

December 12, 2024

Israeli President Herzog apologizes to slain American hostage...

September 3, 2024

Tearful chair of Munich Security Conference expresses ‘fear’...

February 18, 2025

Recent Posts

  • Rubio meets with Zelenskyy ahead of crucial Geneva talks as he says Trump wants solution that ‘ends bloodshed’
  • Rubio meets with Zelenskyy ahead of crucial Geneva talks, says Trump wants solution that ‘ends bloodshed’
  • AG Pam Bondi announces ‘all’ Epstein files have been released, listing over 300 high-profile names
  • Rubio defends US operation in Venezuela, calls out reporter for trying to start a fight
  • Waltz calls UN a ‘cesspool for antisemitism’ as Trump administration pushes major reforms

    Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest insights, updates, and exclusive content straight to your inbox! Whether it's industry news, expert advice, or inspiring stories, we bring you valuable information that you won't find anywhere else. Stay connected with us!


    By opting in you agree to receive emails from us and our affiliates. Your information is secure and your privacy is protected.

    Categories

    • Business (976)
    • Investing (4,115)
    • Politics (4,965)
    • Stock (4)
    • About us
    • Contact us
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms & Conditions

    Disclaimer: sightfulinvest.com, its managers, its employees, and assigns (collectively “The Company”) do not make any guarantee or warranty about what is advertised above. Information provided by this website is for research purposes only and should not be considered as personalized financial advice. The Company is not affiliated with, nor does it receive compensation from, any specific security. The Company is not registered or licensed by any governing body in any jurisdiction to give investing advice or provide investment recommendation. Any investments recommended here should be taken into consideration only after consulting with your investment advisor and after reviewing the prospectus or financial statements of the company.

    Copyright © 2026 Sightful Invest. All Rights Reserved.